Additional Saturday Passes are available at the Gates on Oct 12th
The Speed Ventures Outside Road Course at LVMS offers 2.4-miles of wide open turns, straights and fun sweepers. The track is very novice friendly in how open the run off area's are, and will be laid out for technical turns and higher speed fun. This activity is SATURDAY ONLY!
OPEN TO ALL Vehicles
While we work with Speed Ventures to finalize our full Road Course session breakdown, do note each vehicle pass will have their own pit area large enough for their vehicle, tent, truck and trailer.
What the Road Course Day Pass Offers: (1 Person entry)
- Pass to race your car in the CamaroCon Outside Road Course on Saturday Oct 12th.
- Access to a Road Course pit zone large enough for a truck, trailer and tent.
- Sufficient early access to be able to setup and prep your vehicles
Safety is key and our goal is to run as many sessions as possible on Saturday with session #1 kicking off at 9:30AM PT. Driver's Meeting will take place at the track at 9:00AM. Check-in for Passes starts at 7AM PT at the main gates.
Note: All participants will be required to sign a release waiver of liability upon checking in for the event.
The TECH FORM is a must-have at the event. Be sure to print it out, fill it out before the event, and bring it with you to registration:http://www.speedventures.com/events/tech.pdf
There is also a track event checklist available if you're not sure what you should bring: http://www.speedventures.com/events/trackchecklist.pdf
As always, the FAQ should answer the most commonly-asked questions:
Beginner - Little to no track experience. First time at LVMS
Novice - Some track day experience; familiar with flags & passing rules. 1-3 track days. First time at LVMS
Intermediate - Moderate track day experience; very familiar with flags & passing rules. 4-10 track days.
Advanced - Regularly participates in HPDE's. Solo-approved at LVMS
POLICIES & GUIDELINES:
- Bring Water - Stay hydrated.
- Closed-toed shoes are required...no sandals, no boots.
- Helmet must be Snell SA2010 or newer. (Open or closed is acceptable)
- Convertibles must have an aftermarket roll bar, or they cannot run.
- Food/Beverages will be available for purchase at the track. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED.
Note: Upon the purchase of your ticket you will get an email receipt, but your pass will need to be redeemed at LVMS the day of the event. Gate will open early for check-in and setup. Full details will be emailed and posted ahead of the event.
No refunds will be provided on purchases.